Nor Cal Wish List
As we raise up 2 new Nor Cal locations, we are inviting you to share your bountiful offerings! Here is a full list of the items we are needing to set up Casa Luna Y Lobos in Sacramento and the SFU Hub in Sebastopol.
- Outside table & chairs
- Throw rugs (in good shape)
- Garden tools in working condition
- Full set of dishes & silverware for 8 or more
- Organic Plant starts or seeds for nasturtium, calendula, lavender, rosemary, sunflower, jasmine, roses, lilies
- Organic compost
- Sacred Tools: ritual items, tarot cards, statues, rattles, drums, animal artifacts, candles
- Self Care tools- essential oils, salts, herbs, sprays, salt lamps, etc.
- Beautiful conscious Art of feminine images & artists from many cultures & traditions
- Bookshelves - simple, sturdy, both tall and short (we need many of these)
- Desks - light weight and easily moveable
- Desk Chairs
- New or like new box springs for 2 twin beds
- 2 comfortable couches (used for classes and women’s circles)
- Dining room table & chairs - to seat hopefully 8 or more
- 2 chairs for a living room
- Pillows/meditation cushions for floor seating
General Wish list
Contributions of goods and materials are an essential way to support our programs! Thank you for considering giving one of these needed things to our work:
- essential oils
- organic, local produce for our Sunshine House and events
- paper and other office supplies
- general gardening supplies
- art supplies
- candles and journals
- gift cards to craft stores, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Sprouts, Amazon, Target, etc.
- general donations you don't need!
All your donations are tax-deductible. For donations we don't end up using, we pass it on to other organizations in search of those who will use it well. For questions, please contact Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-501-2746.