“the apple was the fruit of memory, the medicine of recall and the aphrodisiac of original connection. Eve ate the apple to regain her original powers...”
- Eve Ensler, retelling the story of Adam and Eve
Shakti Rising’s quintessential experience, this 2 day workshop is REQUIRED for all volunteers and staff in our organism & ecosystem, and open to non-volunteers who wish to deepen your leadership skills within the container of a living systems model.
Akin to orienteering, this orientation to our approach ~ the Shakti way, sometimes referred to as “the model” (yawn!) ~ is essential to participation in our living lab of applied feminine practices & processes.
Bite equips YOU to lead powerfully from any seat, while finding the alchemy of where service provokes transformation: leadership is the ultimate crucible. Our philosophy, heretical as it is: we are each leaders & need to be, at the very least of our own lives; definitely in our collective foray to an uncertain future.
In preparation, we invite you to:
- Be comfortable in all ways, prepared for movement & outside time
- Bring potluck food for lunches, snacks, water, favorite pens to doodle
- Come with wild curiosity, open heart & mind and desire.
The journey begins with awakening ~ we invite you to Bite the Apple & explore:
- Shakti’s Wheel of the Year ~ seasons & moon cycles
- Our Compass ~ “Guiding Star”
- 9 Gates of Awakening & the work of soul recovery
-The Spice Trade ~ food, medicine, and old ways made new
- Resource Rich communities & perspective for living
Send questions to Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INVESTMENT: FREE for volunteers who have filled out a volunteer application and attended an on-line orientation (see link below to sign up!). For all others: $240.
Not yet a volunteer? Learn more and sign up today!