The oldest and most proven pathways to health are also those that we tend to overlook because they seem too simple or quaint. Yet rediscovering the wisdom of your own body and ancient ways of wellness is some of the most liberating and juicy learning there is. Living the Seasons is a sensate experience of our natural seasons, rhythms and ecosystems and how these conspire for our whole person wellness. Each season features foods, herbalism and healing practices that bring you more into alignment and restore your trust in your bodily knowing and ability to heal yourself, and share this with friends and family. Guided by seasonal themes, you’ll find the learning is more like remembering and playing, and coming home to your body which is the temple of your soul.
WINTER ~ Wellness from Immunity to Energy Restoration
- Winter wellness remedies from colds & flu and beyond
- Healthy energy and restoration as the roots of deep immunity
- Working with adaptogenic herbs as allies
- Energy practices to grow health & resilience
- Tonic foods, herbs and practices to center, ground, and quiet
The investment in this course is $75.
Space is limited.