The oldest and most proven pathways to health are also those that we tend to overlook because they seem too simple or quaint. Yet rediscovering the wisdom of your own body and ancient ways of wellness is some of the most liberating and juicy learning there is. Living the Seasons is a sensate experience of our natural seasons, rhythms and ecosystems and how these conspire for our whole person wellness. Each season features foods, herbalism and healing practices that bring you more into alignment and restore your trust in your bodily knowing and ability to heal yourself, and share this with friends and family. Guided by seasonal themes, you’ll find the learning is more like remembering and playing, and coming home to your body which is the temple of your soul.
FALL ~ Ancestors, Ancient Healing Foods and the Roots of Health
- Roots of health in digestion and liver support, how these link to our family histories & healing
- Ancient healing foods
- Family lineage and how it is part of our own healing
- Return to simplicity is the foundation of health
- Adequate clean water, rest, simple whole foods, exercise
- Incorporating a daily herbal infusion as the best thing women can do for health
- Elimination of inflammation
The investment in this course is $75.
Space is limited.